AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal
anipassion.com

and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.

+9
Sansa Carstairs
Dany Malone
Elma Buchanan
Sawyer Atkins-Halder
Sacha Woods
Neal Bishop
Clyde Artwood
Marley Winters
Alice Cresta
13 participants
AuteurMessage
Alice Cresta

Alice Cresta

♤ MESSAGES : 15
♤ INSCRIPTION : 04/01/2014
♤ PSEUDO : padfoot.
♤ CREDITS : bombshell.

and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. Empty
MessageSujet: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. EmptySam 4 Jan - 15:27

♧ ♤ ♧
alice (rachel) cresta
the woods are lovely, dark, and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.

-------------------------------

âge vingt-quatre (24) hivers. date et lieu de naissance le vingt-quatre (24) novembre mil-neuf-cent-quatre-vingt-neuf (1989). nationalité et origines américaine et britanniques. statut civil seule. statut monétaire $$$$$. emploi/études pour l'instant, rien du tout. héritière en année sabbatique. traits de caractère intense, intrépide, douce, indépendante, inconstante, brisée, contradictoire, légère, ardente, rieuse, brouillonne, désinvolte, distraite, secrète. groupe women.

⚜️
feeling no limits, seizing each minute
Alice a toujours été une rêveuse, l'emblème des espoirs fous et surtout partisane effacée des impossibles. Si on n'a jamais pu la qualifier de personne réservée, elle a sous son panache un passé de souhaits lointains caressés en coulisses. Son esprit a longtemps été peuplé d'aspirations vertigineuses qui n'ont pourtant jamais voleté assez haut pour qu'elle s'emploie à les saisir véritablement. Autrement présenté, elle s'est appliquée à rêver en grande pompe, sans jamais déployer d'efforts qui ne lui auraient jamais offert que des déceptions.

Dans cette partie, vous devrez nous énumérer quelques informations que vous trouvez importantes concernant votre personnage : manies, tics, habitudes, allergies, une partie de son histoire, etc. Sachez que cette partie est obligatoire et ne peut être retirée.

⚜️
then i'll admit i'm just the same as I was now.
Cette partie concerne l'histoire de votre personnage. Vous devrez nous écrire celle-ci sous la forme que vous voulez : anecdotes, journal intime, etc. Vous avez une assez grande liberté concernant le mise en forme de votre histoire. Elle doit faire cependant 25 lignes minimum. Cette partie concerne l'histoire de votre personnage. Vous devrez nous écrire celle-ci sous la forme que vous voulez : anecdotes, journal intime, etc. Vous avez une assez grande liberté concernant le mise en forme de votre histoire. Elle doit faire cependant 25 lignes minimum.

pseudo, prénom padfoot, laura. âge et pays dix-sept ans, canada. célébrité emma watson. fréquence de connexion autant que possible dès le 12 janvier.  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 161979821  commentaire, avis je crois l'avoir déjà fait assez clair. and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 1794113845dédicaces, autres  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 1898374346  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 1107906052  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 1107906052  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 1107906052 .

Dernière édition par Alice Cresta le Dim 12 Jan - 20:05, édité 8 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Alice Cresta

Alice Cresta

MessageSujet: Re: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. EmptySam 4 Jan - 15:27

plus un.  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 2980844828 
Marley Winters

Marley Winters

♤ MESSAGES : 110
♤ INSCRIPTION : 02/01/2014
♤ PSEUDO : fifties.
♤ MULTINICKS : Pas pour le moment.
♤ CREDITS : soapflakes. (avatar) Petulia + tumblr (signature)

MessageSujet: Re: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. EmptySam 4 Jan - 15:37

BIENVENUE I love you
Le choix d'avatar, je fonds. Emma c'est mon petit bébé. Amuse-toi bien pendant tes vacances  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 217246892 
Alice Cresta

Alice Cresta

MessageSujet: Re: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. EmptySam 4 Jan - 15:38

Je l'adore aussi, tout comme Teresa. I love you
merci beaucoup  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 1794113845 
Clyde Artwood

Clyde Artwood

♤ MESSAGES : 38
♤ INSCRIPTION : 03/01/2014
♤ PSEUDO : Gus
♤ MULTINICKS : /
♤ CREDITS : babite

♘ GIVE YOU THE WORLD.
ADRESSE:
CARNET D'ADRESSES:
DISPONIBILITE: 75%

MessageSujet: Re: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. EmptySam 4 Jan - 15:43

QUELLE BOMBE !  I love you 
Bienvenue par ici & bon courage pour ta fiche !  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 1698299381 
Neal Bishop
FALLING STARFloating high above the ground with aeroplanes.
Neal Bishop

♤ MESSAGES : 178
♤ INSCRIPTION : 30/12/2013
♤ PSEUDO : Goldcrest ✰ Lucie.
♤ MULTINICKS : Ivy Rosenbach.
♤ CREDITS : Avatar ©minou, tumblr.

♘ GIVE YOU THE WORLD.
ADRESSE: #4329 quogue, southampton.
CARNET D'ADRESSES:
DISPONIBILITE: available (0/2).

MessageSujet: Re: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. EmptySam 4 Jan - 15:57

My first wife, Emma. and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 3414436319  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 2192785549 
Je ne peux qu'applaudir ton choix, Emma est une déesse.  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 217246892 
Bienvenue parmi nous, j'ai hâte de savoir ce que tu vas en faire.
Le pseudo claque au passage.  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 2794765313 
Sacha Woods

Sacha Woods

♤ MESSAGES : 158
♤ PSEUDO : symba(roxane) ✰
♤ MULTINICKS : serafina dali.
♤ CREDITS : avatar© you.first

♘ GIVE YOU THE WORLD.
ADRESSE:
CARNET D'ADRESSES:
DISPONIBILITE: unavailable.

MessageSujet: Re: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. EmptySam 4 Jan - 16:08

Quel choix  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 1794113845 
Bienvenue  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 1898374346 
Sawyer Atkins-Halder

Sawyer Atkins-Halder

♤ MESSAGES : 82
♤ PSEUDO : bloodypressures (emilie)
♤ CREDITS : Lokiddles.

♘ GIVE YOU THE WORLD.
ADRESSE:
CARNET D'ADRESSES:
DISPONIBILITE: libre 0/3.

MessageSujet: Re: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. EmptySam 4 Jan - 16:42

emma. cette fille est vraiment trop parfaite, c'est même énervant.  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 795914459 and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 217246892 
bienvenue puis bon courage pour ta fiche, j'ai hâte de voir ce que tu vas faire d'elle.  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 18188415 
Elma Buchanan

Elma Buchanan

♤ MESSAGES : 44
♤ PSEUDO : pancakes ~ aurélie
♤ CREDITS : mon minhou adoré (avatar)

♘ GIVE YOU THE WORLD.
ADRESSE:
CARNET D'ADRESSES:
DISPONIBILITE:

MessageSujet: Re: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. EmptySam 4 Jan - 16:53

Bienvenue parmi nous I love you
Dany Malone

Dany Malone

♤ MESSAGES : 260
♤ INSCRIPTION : 09/06/2013
♤ PSEUDO : shewolf ☆ clau.
♤ MULTINICKS : brown hair. (m.r)
♤ CREDITS : © fifties {avatar} tumblr {gifs}

♘ GIVE YOU THE WORLD.
ADRESSE:
CARNET D'ADRESSES:
DISPONIBILITE: availabe. {0}

MessageSujet: Re: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. EmptySam 4 Jan - 17:05

Bienvenue sur Drops Of Jupiter. and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 1794113845
Heureuse que tu te sois inscrite.  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 217246892 
https://dropsofjupiter.forum-canada.com
Alice Cresta

Alice Cresta

MessageSujet: Re: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. EmptySam 4 Jan - 18:04

Merci à tous ha. and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 1794113845  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 1898374346 

@Clyde, je ne connais pas Luke, mais il promet.  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 2794765313 

@Neal, merde, Sam est un dieu aussi.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 2192785549  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 1003495007  
ah oui, le pseudo, j'ai eu une certaine inspiration.  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 3664381183 

@Sacha, et JGL. and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 3414436319

@Sawyer, je peux seulement approuver  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 721333551 
Rooney est trop jolie (et sur ton avatar !). j'espère ne pas trop te décevoir alors. I love you

@Elma, honte à moi, je ne connais pas Lauren.  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 2461015596 

@Dany, merci, c'est gentil (+ Phoebe !) and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 1794113845
Sansa Carstairs

Sansa Carstairs

♤ MESSAGES : 35
♤ PSEUDO : astoria/judith
♤ CREDITS : Lulu (Goldcrest)

♘ GIVE YOU THE WORLD.
ADRESSE:
CARNET D'ADRESSES:
DISPONIBILITE: FREE (3/3)

MessageSujet: Re: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. EmptySam 4 Jan - 18:24

Emma + le pseudo  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 1794113845 
Bienvenue parmi nous et hâte de savoir ce que tu vas en faire  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 217246892 
Alice Cresta

Alice Cresta

MessageSujet: Re: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. EmptySam 4 Jan - 18:40

Merci I love you et puis ton pseudo and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 1794113845
Cora Whishaw

Cora Whishaw

♤ MESSAGES : 146
♤ PSEUDO : l'oisillon bleu.
♤ CREDITS : soapflakes (avatar) - tumblr (sign).

♘ GIVE YOU THE WORLD.
ADRESSE:
CARNET D'ADRESSES:
DISPONIBILITE:

MessageSujet: Re: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. EmptySam 4 Jan - 20:09

Bienvenue parmi nous I love you
Leigh Winters

Leigh Winters

♤ MESSAGES : 131
♤ INSCRIPTION : 26/12/2013
♤ PSEUDO : Overtones/Nyf
♤ MULTINICKS : Milo Whishaw
♤ CREDITS : ©fifties. (avatar)

♘ GIVE YOU THE WORLD.
ADRESSE:
CARNET D'ADRESSES:
DISPONIBILITE: available. (2/3)

MessageSujet: Re: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. EmptySam 4 Jan - 20:17

Emma. and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 1794113845 
Bienvenue parmi nous et bon séjour à Cuba. and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 1003495007 and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 3664381183 
Alice Cresta

Alice Cresta

MessageSujet: Re: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. EmptySam 4 Jan - 20:39

Merci à toutes les deux I love you Jen et Shailene sont superbes and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 1794113845
Roza Merlyn
LITTLE WOLF i'm friends with the monster that's under my bed.
Roza Merlyn

♤ MESSAGES : 108
♤ INSCRIPTION : 09/06/2013
♤ PSEUDO : Wolfshees, Vendela.
♤ MULTINICKS : Cat Fowles
♤ CREDITS : myself (avatar) and notaqueen (tumblr).

♘ GIVE YOU THE WORLD.
ADRESSE:
CARNET D'ADRESSES:
DISPONIBILITE: open - 2/2.

MessageSujet: Re: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. EmptySam 4 Jan - 22:08

Bienvenue et bon courage. and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 3664381183 
Savannah Clarke

Savannah Clarke

♤ MESSAGES : 74
♤ INSCRIPTION : 06/01/2014
♤ PSEUDO : Q♦H.
♤ CREDITS : Banwolfs

♘ GIVE YOU THE WORLD.
ADRESSE:
CARNET D'ADRESSES:
DISPONIBILITE: soon.

MessageSujet: Re: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. EmptyMer 8 Jan - 16:21

Bienvenue  and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. 2082489047 
Alice Cresta

Alice Cresta

MessageSujet: Re: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. EmptyDim 12 Jan - 18:24

Merci à vous deux. I love you
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.   and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass. Empty

and you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.
Page 1 sur 1